Online Yoga Teachings
Self-Exploration. Growth. Connection.
Teaching on line Yoga allows many ways to share and stream the many different questions that centre around Yoga. These are live sessions that focus on posture (āsāna) tutorials, Yoga philosophy (sutras), codes of ethics (Yamas and Niyamas), breath extension practices (prānāyāma) gestures (mudra), chant (mantra). These are a guide to understanding why we follow this ancient path of self discovery. Look for the on line video library coming soon, where you can subscribe and have access to all class and tutorial content, as well as purchasing videos individually for personal home practice!
Here are just a few aspects of what you can expect:
* Letting go of the unnecessary
* Reparenting yourself
* Unpacking postures for a safe and informed practice
* Reducing your practice for injury, age and personal needs
* Finding long lost courage
* Dealing with trauma
* Overcoming imposter syndrome and self sabotage
* Back and spinal care
* 20 minute round up practices
* Workshops on how to expand your practice
THESE ONLINE SESSIONS COVER THE TRANSLATIONS OF THE SUTRAS, FOLLOWED BY AN ADDED BONUS SESSION TO DISCUSS AUM & ALONENESS: THE FLIGHT OF DIVINE COURAGE. THEY ARE RUN TWICE EVERY YEAR.